We are happy to accept returns if you are not satisfied with the product. But please keep in mind that you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the product is faulty. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless the product is faulty.
We do our best to ensure the most detailed information on the measurements of the product so please pay attention to that before purchasing. Colors may vary in different types of lighting and with different monitor settings.
Refund or exchange is available within 30 days of your goods being shipped. That said you will have around 14 days to submit and organise the return upon the receival of the product.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchange or return on custom made products (your rights to a refund are preserved for faulty items).
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless they are faulty. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed unless faulty. Size, colour or style exchange requests are subject to availability of stock.
Any items returned outside of the returns period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. WigiWama will not pay to return these items to you.
Click here to check the complete return process.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us, please follow these easy steps below:
1. Send an email to WigiWama via firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the goods you wish to return and the reason of that decision.
2. WigiWama will respond with details of the returns address (which may vary based on the type of goods, or your location) and further instructions.
3. Print a copy of your invoice and highlight or circle the items that you wish to return.
4. Pack all items with your invoice in secure packaging or re-use the original packaging if applicable. Please ensure all items are securely enclosed as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
5. Return your items to the specified address in your response from us.
6. Head to your local Post Office and send to the above address. For peace of mind, we strongly recommend insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
7. Once we have received your return, we will inspect and process the items, generally within 48 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your return, and how it is being processed.